An award to an individual working in a thoroughbred racing yard or stud farm who has shown talent for horsemanship, dedication, reliability, team spirit and attention to detail in their care of horses.
- Dedication to horse welfare and rehabilitation in the workplace
- Observant and intuitive with good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Patient and flexible with good communication skills
- Positive influence in the workplace with good team spirit approach
- Consistently observes high standards of health and safety in the workplace
- Examples of working with sick and injured horses